Server issues
Benedikt Radtke
2016-11-13 14:59:46 UTC
Are the Signal servers experiencing issues again?

Since some minutes ago all of my devices (1x android, 2x desktop) are
unable to establish a stable connection ("libtextsecure.js:37871
WebSocket connection to
'wss://textsecure-service-ca.whispersystems.org:80/v1/websocket/?login=%2B49XXXXXXX462.6&password=XXXXXXXXX%2Bwg&agent=OWD'
failed: Connection closed before receiving a handshake response"). One
client is at home, one at work, and the android one is connected to a
stable eduroam, so a failure on my end is unlikely.

---
JPCrypto
2016-11-13 15:07:48 UTC
Post by Benedikt Radtke
Are the Signal servers experiencing issues again?
Since some minutes ago all of my devices (1x android, 2x desktop) are
unable to establish a stable connection ("libtextsecure.js:37871
WebSocket connection to
'wss://textsecure-service-ca.whispersystems.org:80/v1/websocket/?login=%2B49XXXXXXX462.6&password=XXXXXXXXX%2Bwg&agent=OWD'
failed: Connection closed before receiving a handshake response"). One
client is at home, one at work, and the android one is connected to a
stable eduroam, so a failure on my end is unlikely.
I've been using it all morning long with several friends without any issues.
--
JPCrypto